Plex Systems, a developer of cloud ERP for manufacturing, has introduced two new analytic applications designed to provide manufacturers insight into supply chain performance and their workforce.
The new Supply Chain and Human Capital analytic applications build on the library of applications in the IntelliPlex Analytic Application Suite, a broad suite of cloud analytics for manufacturing organizations.
The Plex Manufacturing Cloud is designed to connect people, processes, systems and products in manufacturing enterprises. The goal is not only to streamline and automates operations, but also enable greater access to companywide data. The IntelliPlex suite of analytic applications aims to turn that data into configurable, role-based decision support dashboards–with deep drill-down and drill-across capabilities. The IntelliPlex Analytic Application Suite includes analytics for sales, order management, procurement, production and finance professionals.
IntelliPlex Supply Chain Analytic Application
The new IntelliPlex Supply Chain Analytic application provides a dashboard for managing strategic programs, such as enterprise supplier performance, inventory and materials management and customer success. Metrics include:
- On-time delivery and return rates by supplier, part, material, etc.
- Production backlog by part group, product time, etc.
- Spend by supplier and type, including unapproved spend
- Inventory turns and aging based on type, location, etc.
- Materials management accuracy, adjustments and trends by type, location, etc.
- On-time fill rate, customer lead time, average days to ship, fulfillment by location
Share your opinions with us in the comment box, and subscribe to get updates in your inbox.