Performance management involves more than simply providing an annual review for each employee. It is about working together with that employee to identify strengths and weaknesses in their performance and how to help them be a more productive and effective worker. Learn how to develop a performance management system so that you can help everyone in your organization work to their full potential.
- Evaluate your current performance appraisal process
- Identify organizational goals
- Set performance expectations
- Monitor and develop their performance throughout the year
- Evaluate their performance
- Set new performance expectations for the next year
Setting performance expectation for the next year is one of the important keys. What is your new year’s resolution? Feel free to leave us a comment or send us a message.