New Business Performance Management Solution from InsightSoftware.com Offers One System for Optimal Visibility
InsightSoftware.com, a leading provider of reporting, budgeting and reconciliation solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards, today unveiled three new products designed to empower business users with the information they need to directly impact business performance, while also helping them realize a new level of value from their existing enterprise software systems. The products, announced today at COLLABORATE 2014, include two new additions to the award-winning InsightUnlimited product suite – InsightUnlimited Planning and InsightUnlimited Reporting for PeopleSoft – and a new business performance management solution called Hubble.
“New technology does not always equal business gain. Our goal with these new solutions is to help users gain a new level of value, not only from the data in their ERP, but also from their existing software solutions,” said Paul Yarwood, General Manager for InsightSoftware.com. “Data and technology is meant to empower – not slow you down. Hubble and our expanded InsightUnlimited solutions empower users with their information and their software so they can do their jobs better and directly impact business performance.”
With Hubble’s complete visibility, users can collaborate across multiple departments and through various levels of detail. Hubble also allows users to:
- Connect finance data from multiple sources into a single consolidated view;
- Easily search for metrics, discussions, workspaces and even people;
- Create an intuitive layer of organization, without the burden of traditional file structures, using innovative tagging capabilities;
- Share data with people inside and outside the organization without having to worry about permissions and privileges; and
- Make data powerful with infographic-style metrics that define goals and highlight important corporate milestones.
Thank you for reading, feel free to leave a comment if you have any opinions or send us a message.